Our selection process has conclude. Fourteen applications from different mexican universities were received for the John Bahcall Physics Award 2017, four were selected for the final interview.
The John Bahcall Physics Award 2017 has been awarded to :
Irvin Fabián Martínez Rodríguez (División de Ciencias e Ingenierías Universidad de Guanajuato)
The second place was assigned to
David Godos Valencia (Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla)
We thank to all the participants for their interest and enthusiasm.
- Dra. Silvia Torres (IA-UNAM, México)
- Dra. Katrin Heitmann (Argonne National Laboratory, USA)
- Dr. Luis Ureña (DCI-UGTO)
- Dra. Alma González (Chair, CONACYT/DCI-UGTO, México)
- Dr. Gustavo Niz (DCI-UGTO, México)